An easy going, natural style with a blend of candids, photojournalism, stylized and beautiful classic, well crafted scenic portraits.
Do you want to get married at an elegant location, small ceremony with up to 25 of your closest friends and family, at a fraction of the cost of a typical wedding?
We now create Pop Up Weddings in Sudbury and area.
Rob and Danielle did a fantastic job capturing EVERY moment on our wedding day. We are in awe over our photos and can’t get enough of them. Highly recommended!!! ~Kaylee Lee Lachance~
There are ONLY three ways to photograph a wedding:
- Book a budget photographer who has a nice camera, little experience (but great Instagram posts!) and expect great results…’nuf said.
- Hire a high priced big name professional who will no doubt create some amazing & artistic images but the whole day becomes more about them, the production, the equipment and assistants and scheduling…moreso about that then your experience…
- Hire a photographer with decades of hardened experiences and skills. Someone who works with you. Makes the day enjoyable. Has the ability, because of the thousands of photography gigs shot, to assess, consult and create amazing creative images- classic, creative and natural- and deliver that without much of the hassles that potentially comes with other photographers. This is how I describe myself. (Excuse the pompousness :)…)
Thank you Rob & Danielle for capturing all our special moments on our wedding day!!! Shawn and I are beyond excited to receive our photos!! The sneak peaks are amazing!!!! ~Nadia Chalmers~
ROB’S SIX WAY GUARANTEE:
- Your pictures will not be boring, predictable and stale.
- The samples I show you is the style you can expect from your wedding day photography when you invite me to capture this important day.
- You will have fun. Taking pictures will not be torture or the equivalent of sitting through a two-hour root canal.
- You will receive a mix of candid, photo journalistic and classic styles. My unique approach to wedding photography I like to call “free-style”…
- You will get our 100% attention to detail. We go the extra mile. Your wedding is important to us.
- We will be friendly, courteous, well-dressed and on time. Your wedding day is unique and important to us. We will endeavor all our skills and creativity to capture the “essence” of your day.
CLICK IMAGE FOR INSTANT ACCESS TO MY SPECIAL REPORT
“7 Mistakes Brides Make When Hiring A Wedding Photographer and How To Avoid Them”
“Rob, I don’t even know where to start! Thank you so so so so much for being part of our day. You were incredible! I checked out your blog today and based on what I saw…I can’t even begin to imagine how amazing the rest of our pics are going to be! We are so excited. Family and friends can’t stop raving about the pics you have posted and have been making comments like “these pictures look like they could be in vogue…”! Not only are we grateful for the beautiful photos we will be receiving from you, we can’t express enough how much we appreciate your cool approach and seamless presence. You made the picture taking process very enjoyable…even for the boys! You undoubtedly went far above and beyond on our day and we want you to know that each and every extra ounce of effort and time you gave to us is sincerely appreciated. Thank you again…….
Sarah and Chad Finn“