Category Archives: Community

I never said I was normal

“Is it weird in here, or is it just me?” ~Stephen Wright~ Drove up from Barrie to pick up a new prop for the photography studio.....got a little weird outside, and cold......So, as usual, I like to have fun. And thought it would outrageously cool to get a shot on my cool new red couch,…
Read more

In Utah..prepping for ManTracker

Well, we're here. After an all day planes, trains and automobiles, got in late last night in Price, Utah. Small town, nice people. We met with the ManTracker team, went out and filmed some bio stuff today....some images.... Rob Mike reading with his night light... Out behind the back roads of Price, Utah.....(Watch a video…
Read more

St Charles JR girls vs Hawks

St Charles took the lead most of the game, until the very end when the Hawks came back with a vengeance and snatched the victory from them. Good game girls! You played your hearts out...Rob
Read more

It’s official, we’re off to beat ManTracker

It's official, flying out Oct 20th to an unkown (we'll know two days prior) in the US to beat and humiliate ManTracker.....woohoo!! Let the running begin....with Team Alpha ('cuz it sounds cool): Mike Lindroos & Rob Provencher: Our Mantracker application video:
Read more

SCC vs St Bens- Junior Girls

Danielle's first game of the year, and as usual, I love to shoot and document....good stuff, they played like they were on FIRE! Way to go girls....Rob
Read more

Training for ManTracker

We submitted our official video two weeks ago, got a call. The producer wanted us on, couldn't do it with only three and half weeks notice. Hopefully he calls back and offers us a better timeline, but we're training regardless, in preparation. Act 'as if' it's happening!~ Rob ManTracker home page
Read more

An Ode to my Pepere….

My Pepere (or grandfather for those who never heard that term) was a cool guy.... Born in 1894, in Michigan, he moved to Canada and settled in the Thessalon area. He ran a general store and supplied meat to the lumber camps. WW1 broke out so he enlisted with the US army, fought in the…
Read more