We checked out the rules and called the gov hotline to verify that we are allowed to accept sessions.
From their website: “Businesses that retail or rent items to the public and have a public entrance that opens onto a street or exterior sidewalk and that are in compliance with the relevant requirements in section 2 of Schedule 3 of the regulation.”
After calling in to verify we are indeed good to go:
- Limited to a three people and following social distance
- Operating by appointment only
- We clean and disinfected after each visit from clients
- Sessions and visits to the studio are by app’t and we allow 24 hours between shoots.
- Head shots for business
- Prom or grad special
- Fairy sessions (limited times available)
Please call 705 566 0111 or email us for more information.
Leave a Reply