We’re back. On Sept 4th and 5th at Dance Extreme, London, ONT, we’ll be running Fairy Day.
- Fairy day photo session
- 8″x10″ deluxe portrait print with social media file
- we have all the props, wings and floral headpieces
- ONLY $97. plus tx
- Times and dates are limited. Call soon. 705 566 0111 or email the studio: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your session.
Your little girl is only little once. Let her indulge in one of her favorite characters, a fairy princess.
Fairy Day Facts…
- We have all the props. Fairy Wings, dresses, mushroom, headpieces and more….You just bring the magic.
- Call or email the studio to reserve your fairy session. 705.566.0111 email: email@example.com
- Each session lasts around 10-20 minutes. We capture a variety of poses and looks that are guaranteed to make you smile, maybe even cry.
- When you book your session Tina will follow up with more instructions on preparing for your child’s fairy portrait experience
- These are best suited for girls ages 3 to 10-ish, however, we have had older girls, teens, young and older adults, friends, cousins, siblings and three generation fairy sessions. we’re open to your ideas.
- Boys are always welcome and we dress them in a ‘Game of Thrones’ look or a ‘Lord Of The Rings’ style.
- Each session needs to be prepaid in order to guarantee your session. Tina will explain more when you contact us.
- We’re very good with children and make this a positive and magical experience for all. (Treats and a small gift are also included, but with permission from the parents in attendance.)
- We have special reprint packages available for purchase. We never use underhanded selling tactics. No high pressure ever. Buy only what you want or stick with the session and print. Your choice.
- Call us 705.566.0111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session. (boys are welcomed)
“Thanks Tina, they are stunning pictures we love them. Thanks, Tracy”
Incredible fairy photos of my 2 yr old. The photographer was able to gain a rapport and capture amazing images and the touch ups to the photo were outstanding. Very pleased☺️~Lyndsey Ruby~
“Great!! Thank you! What an awesome experience….Elliot loved it.”
“Thank you so much!!! I have never been so in love with a photograph as much as a Iam with every one of these!!! They are incredible. Thank you so so so much!!!~Amy~
“Thank you! And thank you so much for the photos! I picked them up today and love love them!”
Westmount Photography came to town for a quick weekend fairy photo shoot. They were well prepared with beautiful costumes to choose from. My girls had so much fun becoming fairies, and the whole process was very quick. It was a very relaxing photo-shoot, no pressure to capture the perfect smile. The end product was absolutely beautiful with so many poses to choose from. A highly recommended unique experience!~Steph MacWilliam~
The right lighting, poses, look and feel takes a special touch and and expert eye. That’s where we deliver. When you come in to have your little girl photographed, the first thing you’ll be greeted by are some smiling faces, and a warm inviting atmosphere.
Each child will be brought into the studio area where mom can change her into the fairy outfit that fits best. (We have several custom made outfits hand crafted just for these sessions and sized to various ages.)
Rob and Tina will come into the studio and Tina will place the fairy wings in place, and Rob will start with a basic pose to warm her up.
These wings are simply amazing and very, very easy to place into the outfit. We create up to 30 poses based on three looks and angles.
Rob’s quirky, fun loving and humorous style makes these sessions easy and fun. Tina’s patience and professionalism helps each girl into their best pose. They take on average no more than ten minutes, sometimes 15 minutes to capture all the best poses.
Once done, you change your little girl into her regular clothes. Tina then will make an appointment to see the results and she will give you a special menu with all our packages, sizes and reprints to take home.
Once you return to see your images at the scheduled time, Tina will show the images from fairy day.